Multiforce has responded to your fleet's need for a robust, reliable, secure, and cost effective Fuel Management System. This new Fuel Island Controller, called the "FuelForce WAVE", is available in a high security, all weather environment enclosure.
Our unique and proven design fuel controller principles are preserved in the new system, but the hardware and software take advantage of today's top performing components. This system recognizes the need to adapt to the future and provides a path for emerging technologies. The WAVE is designed and built to UL, FCC Class A Product Approval Standards.
WAVE Access Options
FuelServe.net - Managed hosting service for your vehicle, driver, and report data. FuelServe will check and store data and provide you with your reports through our secure website.
FuelForce Software - Database and reports for your PC, Server, or SQL Server. The database software allows for centralized control of your fueling site. The software reports can be modified to meet your needs. Customers can access this information using FuelForce Software or any ODBC report writers. The database has security provisions to prevent inadvertent or unauthorized access.
- Color Display
- Image Capture
- Wireless Communication
- Alphanumeric Keypay
- Thermal Printer
- Card Reader
- Bar Code Reader
- Proximity reader
- Vehicle Tags
- RFID Tags
- OBD II Tags
- Automatic recovery from power supply interruption
- Automatic recovery from communication service interruption
- Automatic manual fall back if card or tag readers fail
- Direct dial up for maintenance diagnostics
- User programmable prompts
- Re-prompting for specific input item re-entry
- List controlled prompting for collecting service information
- Redundant files for protection against data loss
- Bypass mode with data capture
- Flexible communication to suit local conditions
- Training presentation options for alternative fuel / CNG
Additional Enclosure Features
& Data Interface Capabilities
- Kiosk designed for trouble free service in adverse environments
- Build out of steel, with hardened powder coat finish
- Secure, tamperproof locking mechanism
- Multiple service doors for ease of service
- 44 key durable membrane
- Sunlight readable, high performance color or standard display
- Tank level interface & alarm monitoring
- Speaker for instruction, prompting, or message presentation
- Microphone for message capture
Contact Multiforce Systems for more information about the FuelForce WAVE and how we can accomodate your Fuel Management needs.