Multiforce Systems offers FuelForce controllers with magnetic stripe card readers as an optional input type fuel management system.
With FuelForce fuel management systems you can use your existing magnetic stripe cards, or Multiforce can provide new cards with your custom graphics.
FuelForce controllers can read VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and fleet cards such as Voyager and Wright Express for identification purposes or to authorize transactions through the Heartland (ADS), Paymentech, and First Data (Concord) settlement networks.
FuelForce 814-C Controller
FuelForce 894-C Controller
The FuelForce 814 Magnetic Stripe Card Reader features:
- Large 43 button alpha-numeric keypad
- 16 line, 48 character LCD backlit screen
- Controls up to 8 hoses, with satellite expansion to 24 hoses
- Serial link to Tank Level Sensing equipment, communication via direct hard wire, dial-up telephone line, TCP/IP wide area network connection, or wireless
FuelForce 814-C Controller PDF datasheet
The FuelForce 894 Magnetic Stripe Card Reader features:
- 16 button numeric keypad
- 4 line, 20 character LCD display
- controls up to 4 hoses, optional serial link to Tank Leveling Sensing equipment,
- Communication via direct hard wire, or dial-up telephone line.
FuelForce 894-C Controller PDF datasheet
Are you looking for the lowest possible price on an entry level fuel management system ? Our upgradeable FuelForce Padlock Plus unit might be right for you ... FuelForce Padlock Plus Controller PDF datasheet
Ask us how FuelForce fuel management systems can be customized to suit your fleet tracking requirements.
Contact Multiforce Systems for Magnetic Stripe Card Reader information for FuelForce fleet fuel management systems.