Fuel Flexibility for your Marina
Take control of your marina fuel operations with the powerful FuelForce 814-CM Fuel Controller system by Multiforce.
FuelForce814-CM a Marina Fuel Controller System
The marina fuel system authorizes and controls the dispensing of fuel for cash, house account and credit card customers while collecting accurate, valuable fuel usage data for internal management and billing.
The 814-CM marina fuel controller is a version of the FuelForce814 customized for marina needs with control for up to 8 fuel hoses. This fuel controller is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel with a card reader protected by a weather flap, large 43-button alpha-numeric keypad, 16-line LCD backlit screen, and glare-free hood.
The FuelForce814-CM provides a serial link to Tank Level Sensing equipment and has power and communication line protection. Communication is available via direct hard wire, dial-up telephone line, or optional wide area network connection.
Security • Authorization • Fuel Inventory Management • Integration • Billing
814 - CM Specifications:
- Stainless steel, corrosion resistant construction
- Functional at -20º to 140º Fahrenheit with up to 95% humidity
- Controls up to 8 hoses
- Magnetic stripe card reader with weather flap
- Glare free hood design
- Full alpha-numeric flat faced keypad
- Large 16 line 48 character LCD backlit screen
- Functional as a cardless and keyless system
- Keypad access to troubleshooting menus
- Solid state data storage
- Remote diagnostics and system updates
- Serial link to Tank Level Sensing equipment
- "Add Products" button for entering oil or fluids
- Power and communication line protection
- Underwriter's Laboratories approved
Anything less, will cost you more!
Download our FuelForce 814-CM PDF