Cyber Switching Power Management technology assists in creating this revolutionary new FuelForce EV product!
In this article "Why Cellular" Damon Hann outlines the address some frequently asked questions about why we use cellular connections with our fleet fuel management systems.
Multiforce Systems' FuelForce brand delivers durable, quality fuel management systems that allow customers to monitor and accurately track their fueling transactions. Paired with the FuelForce web based software, FuelServe.Net, businesses are becoming more productive and efficient.
See what our customers had to say about the FuelForce software!
The process of purchasing a fuel management system doesn’t end when you place your order. Multiforce Systems has been a leader in the fuel management industry for over 35 years, serving a wide variety of clients from government to construction to single site private fuel stations. Each are very different in their own way. Multiforce Systems’ core competency is their ability to customize their systems to satisfy any type of client. While competitors have a one size fits all product, Multiforce takes the initiative to learn about their customers and configure the system that is right for them.
Some companies will give you a manual and send you on your way. After a FuelForce system is installed, Multiforce will train you either on-site or via webinar and walk you through the hardware and software step by step. Multiforce Systems’ customer support team will train your team so you have a complete understanding of our system. We want you, the customer, to be comfortable by the time we’re done.
The Multiforce customer support team is one of the best in the business. With their knowledge and understanding of the fuel management system, software, and fueling stations, they are able to assist clients with their fuel system problems. The care and dedication the Multiforce customer support team provides their customers is unmatched in this industry.
So when you purchase a FuelForce fuel management system, you aren’t just getting a piece of hardware and software. You are getting the team behind it and a relationship that will help improve your fleet and fuel management operations.
1. The FuelForce solution utilizes wireless installation which significantly reduces the time
to installation, reduces the installation time, and reduces the cost of site preparation
2. A wireless FuelForce solution provides the most reliable, cost effective communication
in the industry – which is particularly valuable for portable skid mounted tanks, and mobile tanker truck units.
3. The FuelForce automated fuel management virtually eliminates unauthorized fueling,by validating each fuel transactions utilizing secure devices or credentials already being used by your business.
4. The FuelForce automated fuel management system improves fuel use accountability, by electronically recording usage to a Driver, Vehicle, Department, and optional
5. FuelForce’s web enabled FuelServe.net application provides your managers with fleet fueling information, exception data, and MPG values, anytime and anywhere your managers connect to the internet.
6. FuelForce’s TankWatch capabilities allow clients to track fuel inventory levels, perform tank reconciliation, and obtain alerts to maximize savings with economical order quantity deliveries.
7. The overall quality and reliability of FuelForce’s control terminals reduce a fuel site’s total operational and maintenance cost with industry leading operational up time.
8. FuelForce’s experienced US based Customer Support team utilizes remote diagnostics
and can resolve customer concerns without requiring costly service calls.
For more information please contact us at (609)-683-4242 or visit our Contact Us page.